Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ephesians 6:1-3

Benny and I worked on learning a new Bible verse today...Ephesians 6:1-3. He was not overly cooperative when I was trying to coerce him into "performing" it for me on video though (I can't imagine why??!). I attempted to get it on film, no joke, about 15 times before I gave up and went with what I'm posting below. :)

Just a couple of other pictures from our day...I love when I catch a cute smile!
"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 'Honor your Father and Mother' -- which is the first commandment with a promise - 'that it may go well with you and that you may live a long life on the earth.'" Ephesians 6:1-3

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie...honor your fodder and mudder!? Great work, Benny! I love you!

Ben and Erin said...

So cute and I'm really impressed! Great job Ben!

the deKorne family said...

irresistable! now i can't find my camera with video capability. all that hounding by you and now i can't even record something if i want!

Jackie said...

Wow! He is adorable!! That is a LONG verse...I'm impressed!!

Abby said...

Way to teach him that verse early on, Ali. That will come in handy for years to come!

Katie said...

I am so impressed with his memorization skills! He says it so cute, too. Maybe he should recite that during time out sessions from now on. =o) I remember you flying through those verses at Awana, too. He gets it from his Mommy! He is such a cutie. I love that close up picture with his little smile.

MP said...

he is such a cutie. I am definitely going to follow by your example and teach cade that verse early. You are such a great mother!! :)

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to comment so you don't think like becca that we are not reading your blog, like i told her i look up your blogs almost every time i am on the computer, ben you are an amazing little guy, love you. kisses to louise.

Katie said...

SO very cute. Love "mudder and fodder." What a smart cookie.