Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving yesterday! We had a very relaxing day. We headed to Mamaw and Papaw's house (Mike's dad's parents) and spent the day with his family. I was SO tired all day for some reason (probably from eating too much), so I didn't end up getting too many pictures. I did catch a few cute ones of Ben and Ellie though (Mike's cutie-pie cousin). Ben loved playing with her. I can't wait to see him with his little sister! :)
I also captured this LOVELY gem of a picture. It's my brother-in-law, Brad, sporting Granny Ina's Christmas sweatshirt that she made herself several years ago (you can't tell here, but there is puff-paint and glitter involved). He is planning to wear it to an upcoming Christmas party. If you know Brad, this kind of thing is pretty typical. You can always count on a good laugh when he's around. Bradley...you're hot. :)
We went to the outlet mall today and let Benny ride the train. He was very excited, even though there isn't much to see on the 20 minute ride other than the outside of each of the stores and the highway...woo hoo! :) Here we are on the "choo choo"...
I have such a blessed life and I know I don't thank God nearly as often as I should. So, just wanted to take a second to say that I am so thankful for the big things in life (family, friends, home, job, etc), but also all the little things that happen everyday that I know God is orchestrating for my good, as I trust in Him.
"Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

7 comments:

the deKorne family said...

christmas sweaters and wedding wigs...brad is just portable fun. :) love looking at the pictures! love you and thankful for you and all the good stuff God has done for you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving back to you!! I, too, am so thankful for my life and the "too-many-to-list" blessings, especially you, Mike, little Ben and Emma, Adam, Jenny and Eric. God is a good and generous God! Can't wait to see you all New Year's!!

Katie said...

I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Brad sounds like a total hoot. Love the shirt! How fun for Ben to ride the "choo choo," as Holden calls it. Since you asked, Annie is just a LITTLE behind on her blogging! =o) She was commenting on it at school the other day. She will have lots to post..Incredibles Halloween, Colin turned 4, and Cade turned 1. Then there's people like me who have so many other things to be doing but just sit like a nerd and post pictures every other day!

Anonymous said...

Ben and Ellie are so cute and play so nice together. We have so much to be thankful for. I am so thankful my wonderful family that God is increasing and blessing! Wow, such undeserved loved.

Ben and Erin said...

Happy Thanksgiving! It looks like you guys had a fun day! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to each of the Moser Fam. I love reading your blog but sorry I don't always comment. Each time I think how much we miss seeing you. Love the big belly-Louise will be here before you know it! I LOVE all the photos and sharing of Ben's nonsense-it helps us know him better. Love to all of you!

the cunningham family said...

Love the sweater. I don't know Brad, but he sounds like fun! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!