Monday, April 12, 2010

Trip to MO (3) - St. Louis Zoo

We spent most of the week with my parents, sister-in-law, Jenny, and her kiddos. My brother Adam is in the depths of tax season (he's a CPA) and my brother Eric had school all week. We missed not having them around for our whole visit, but we did get to visit with Eric and his girlfriend, Erin, over the weekend. We all went to the St. Louis Zoo together on Friday. (Sorry to most of my family who I somehow didn't get pictures of?! I guess I was too busy taking pictures of flowers, animals, and Somali Wild Ass signs. Maybe next time?)

Some of the animals we saw...
I told Eric that he reminded me of the animal described below and that I would showcase him on the blog to let everyone know. When I went to take his picture I got the lovely mugshot below, which further proves my point. (Hope this doesn't offend anyone!)
On a nicer note....I just thought these flowers were pretty and my little lady looked cute checking them out!

No comments: