Monday, April 12, 2010

Trip to MO (2) - Magic House!

We usually make a trip to MO in the heat of the summer and spend all of our time in the pool, but since the pool wasn't open yet we entertained ourselves with several trips up to St. Louis. Ben, Natalie and Emma had so much fun running around the Magic House one afternoon.

Nattie playing in the toddler area...she loved it and everything was pint size. :)
Love that little grin and drool covered shirt!
Ben was in his glory running from one thing to the next...he could live at a place like this!
The Magic House was around when I was little and somewhere there is a picture of me as a kid with my hand on the "electrostatic generator." This picture cracks me up. Even his short hair is standing on end. I wasn't even touching the ball...the electricity went through him and caused my hair to do this.
Some other cute shots from our adventure...
I think Audrey really enjoyed the Magic House....

No comments: