Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The peanut...

Today Mike and I found out we're having another little BOY! He is healthy and growing perfectly. We feel so blessed! Benny has been telling me it's a boy....and he seemed confident that Natalie was a girl too. I'm beginning to wonder if he has special powers?!? :) This evening Mike asked him what he thought we should name his little brother and he said "Judas"....ummm...no! I can assure you that one is not on the short or long list!! We asked him why he liked that name and he had no response. WEIRD! I think that's worse than Louise (his name of choice for Natalie before she was born!).
Here's the little peanut's profile...
Take a closer look...can you tell what the arrow is pointing to?? :)
Tiny little feet...so cute!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

10 comments:

Grammy said...

Yay for grandsons! We needed another boy around here! He'll be a great boy if Ben teaches him everything he knows about being curious, imaginative, fun and adorable.

Abby said...

Love you, and your baby boy. :) SO EXCITED!

Katie said...

Congratulations! How exciting.

MP said...

AHH..congrats! so excited for you guys :):) Looks like you had alot of fun in MO!! :)

Erin and Josh said...

Congratulations!!! another little boy...how fun. :) Hope you are feeling well. Yay!

Katie said...

Congrats!!! Little boys are awesome! So happy for you! I enjoyed catching up on all of your posts. Isn't the Magic House fun? I remember going there as a child, and Holden loves the construction area. Cracking up at the Somali Wild Ass!!!!!!! And Judas?!

April Gann said...

So excited for another little Moser boy! I'm already envisioning how cute the three of them are going to look together. Thanks for posting his pictures! Love you!

Ben and Erin said...

Congratulations! What exciting news. :)

Matt and Abby said...

Good to hear you'll be raising up another man of God!

It Couldn't Be Better said...

I couldn't be more happy for you all. I absolutely love the foot picture. And, by the way, Louise is a wonderful name.......We have a Claire Louise, named after my beloved Grandma Wilma Louise and Jason's beloved Grandma Louise. It's a cherished name in our house......Maybe Ben is on to something....