Thursday, April 1, 2010

Heat wave and LeBron...

The sun is shining and it's in the upper 70's here today. PERFECT! Too bad there are no buds on the trees yet and our yard is still super soggy from all the snow and rain recently. Oh well, we had fun playing outside for awhile this afternoon.

I know I've said this before...but I love this little lady in blue. :)
Fun in the sun...Ben had the squinty sunshine smile going on today.
Last night we got to go to a Cavs game with our friends, Don and Monique. It was a close game, but we had great seats and it's always fun to see LeBron. I was hoping to see Shaq, but I guess he's out with a hurt finger. Thanks for inviting us, friends! It was fun.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Great pictures, Ali! I love, love those blue eyes and that porcelain skin on Miss Nattie. And Ben looks happy to be OUTSIDE! Counting the days till we get to give out hugs and kisses to our sweeties!

Ben and Erin said...

We are loving our warm summer like weather here too. We were outside literally half the day today! :) I agree Natalie is adorable in blue. Happy Easter!

Erin and Josh said...

love the pics of your family! too too cute. and glad you have had such great weather! yay for being outside. :)