Monday, April 12, 2010

Trip to MO (1) - Hawn State Park and Baby Audrey

We spent the last week in Missouri visiting my family. We had a blast...here come the photos! Mike ran 10 miles one morning on a trail at Hawn State Park, so we all met him there for a picnic lunch following his run (he's training for a 50K in July...nuts!).

Going down the slide together...
Cute cousins playing together at the park! Oh...and I had to throw in one or two of my dad...he doesn't get much blog press! :)
We were SO excited to finally meet baby Audrey...my newest niece. Adam and Jenny make cute babies! She is the sweetest little thing and I miss her already.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Okay, finally worked my way through all the pictures, so...

Cute family!
Cute babies!
Cute kiddos!
Cute belly!

Love you all and glad you had a fun trip!