Monday, January 10, 2011

Photos of the day...

Watching a little Elmo's World...there isn't much that is more exciting these days!
Happy man...
This is what your face looks like after you've been playing in the snow with Daddy...wet, red, and cold!
Little brother and big brother...
This is a repeat story for my Facebook friends, but I don't want to forget because it's too funny! Earlier today I told Ben I would make a deal with him (a tactic I use to get him to do things around the house). He responded (before I even made the deal) with..."Stop making deals with me, Mom. Your deals are so annoying and they are getting in the way of my relaxation time." WHAT THE HECK?! Yet another shining example for my parenting resume!

6 comments:

the deKorne family said...

It's just so hard when social networking interferes with your blogging! :) Love the pictures! Andy is SO adorable! He looks different than the other two I feel like. And LOVE the snow cheeks. He is as cute as his personality. :) Nattie looks so beautiful and innocent in those pictures. Kinda makes you seem like a liar. :) Love you!!

Abby said...

Nattie looks like such a big girl, suddenly. Where did our babies go? Can't believe we're so close to two! And sweet Andy - he does have a look all his own, and it sure is cute. Ben continues to be the funniest kid I know... Love you!

Diane said...

I keep trying to figure out what Ben will do for a profession as an adult---------but it is kinda scary to think about!

Love you!

April Gann said...

I love that we got a picture of what relaxation time looks like with Ben and Andy. :) So cute. They all have the greatest smiles, Ali.

Katie said...

Natalie looks so much older to me in that picture!! She is such a pretty girl. Love Ben's snow cheeks and also Andy's chubby cheeks.

Christina Moser said...

Definitely my favorite picture of Natalie! I found pictures from her birthday last year, and it was weird to think about how quickly she has already changed.