Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy days and some party prep...

I somehow started randomly getting Parents magazine (not sure who ordered this for me, but thank you?!). Anyway, there was an insert this month that kids could color...it was a lot of work, but Benny was determined to color every last image on the page (with a little help from mom and dad!). It is now proudly displayed on his bedroom wall. :)

Nat loves carrying her babies and stuffed animals around in her backpack.

I love this picture. I hardly ever get pictures printed, but this one is already printed and hanging on my fridge because it makes me happy.

Three amigos...

The thumbs (he sucks both) never leave his mouth. :)

A lover of rice cereal...he's a real neat eater.

A little behind the scenes look at my party prep for Nat's 2nd birthday this weekend (I make a real mess in the kitchen!). I spent many an hour making
Bakerella's Sesame Street cake pops. This picture was taken after midnight by my mom who stayed up to provide moral support (and tissue paper support...thanks, Mom!). More to come on my two-year-old...

4 comments:

The Sommermeyers said...

Ali, I'm impressed by the fact that you take care of 3 kiddos and STILL have time to make super cute birthday stuff for Natalie! And that Andy sure has the cutest smile!

The Samsons said...

Great job on the cake pops! They're adorable! LIly's also a double thumb sucker..whichever ones more convenient :) such cute pictures of all the kids.

Abby said...

Love these pictures. Especially that one of Andy...a framer, for sure! Such a cute family. Love you all.

April Gann said...

Oh, I LOVE little thumb suckers. The party prep pictures are precious. I love the one of you in the kitchen. Quite the creative spread... You're amazing!