Friday, January 21, 2011

Little people...

Sweet brothers...they are five years and three months apart in age, but I hope they will be good buddies as they grow older.
Ben's school hosted a "Family Night" this week for the parents and kids to come eat snacks and play games. Dad had to coach a basketball game, so it was just me and Benny. Ben LOVES school this year, so he had lots of fun playing games with his pals and teachers. Speaking of school, I have to go to an informational meeting about Kindergarten next month. I can't believe my buddy is going to be going to school five full days a week this upcoming fall. I'm starting to get a little sad about it already.
Nat loves to eat bagels with cream cheese for breakfast...this is what she looks like as a result. It's so fun to clean cream cheese out of your kids nose every morning. :)
Andy was going WILD in the tub tonight. He was flailing his arms and kicking his legs...splashing water all over his own face and his mama.
Andy will turn five months old at the end of next week, so I went back through my pictures to see what Nattie and Ben looked like at the same age. The three of them really don't look much alike, in my opinion. I think there are more similarities between Andy and Ben, but they are each pretty unique. It's so crazy how two people can create three kids that are so different...in more ways than one.

7 comments:

Nana Kim said...

The five month photos are so awesome. Three beautiful little people. Benny hasn't changed a bit! They are such a blessing.

Grammy said...

Two sweet brother "book-ends" for a sweet sister....a perfect family! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Katie said...

Ali, could those tub pictures be any more awesome? I think not. Those are great!

BTW, is that a picasa collage, or is it something different. I love the 3 together like that. I want to learn how to do that.

Katie said...

Too funny on the five month pics! Somehow I think you can tell they are all siblings...but definately wouldn't pass for identical triplets! Amazing how unique and special they each are. :)

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Hi Ali - Love the picture of your 3kiddos when they were babies!

the deKorne family said...

jealous you have pictures to look back thru. ugh. i hate picture saving. adorable kiddos-love you!!

Courtney said...

I had to catch up on everything...i've been a slacker these days! I can't believe how big Andy has gotten! He looks like such a fun little bug, and great addition to your fun family. I laughed when I ready your comments about him in the tub, because Graham is that way, too! Oh my goodness, it's really unnecessary for me to shower the day I plan to bathe him :) So glad to see you're all doing well!