Monday, June 21, 2010

Strawberry pickin...

On Saturday, we headed to Rittman Orchards to pick stawberries. We had never been, but it was lots of fun and the view from the orchard was really pretty.
Note to self: Managing a one-year-old in a field of strawberries is more difficult than anticipated.
I don't know what I was thinking by putting Nattie in cute clothes that I expected her to wear the rest of the day! She was more into squeezing the life out of the strawberries, than carefully picking them and putting them in the bucket. She also enjoyed stomping on them and sitting in them. Duh, Mom!
Goofy Ben face, but I still liked this picture. :)

We already ate the entire bucket! Yum!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Strawberry weekend...I just posted about ours from the farmers' market, and Nate's mom picked some and made strawberry pie yesterday. YUM! And I totally hear you on the cute clothing choices. I am very close friends with OxyClean right now. Love you!

Katie said...

How fun! Jay and I used to do this prior to having kids; Holden would love it! I'd kinda forgotten about it. Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Nathan couldn't get over the view from the orchard either! He just love looking out and seeing the big wide world!