Monday, June 28, 2010

G and P...

Grammy and Pops came for a visit this weekend and we loved having them. It was great weather, so we spent lots of time outside.

Spending the afternoon at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens...
We're all kind of looking in the direction of the camera...so I call this a success! :)
Yes, I am getting big. People keep acting surprised when I tell them I am not due until the end of August...two whole months from now! This pregnancy is definitely wearing on my body more than the last two did!
Love this big boy...
The top left picture makes me laugh because Nattie kept plopping down right on the greenery along the pathway where we were walking. I, honestly, think she thought it was a cozy place to sit. She would slowly lean back and lay down in it for a little rest. Ben decided he'd join in. I'd like to apologize now to the CBG for the little butt prints in their foliage.
Daddy ran a four mile race in town on Friday night, so the rest of us took Ben and Nattie to the Blue Tip Festival in town for a short time. Grammy had the pleasure of riding some of the thrilling rides with the kiddos. Pops and I had fun people watching. I could have sat there all night just enjoying the interesting assortment of people who show up at a small town fair. :)
Big brother and little sister playing together on the deck...
Catching lightning bugs...
Thanks for coming to visit, Mom and Dad! We had fun and can't wait to see you again soon. Love you!

6 comments:

Grammy said...

Thanks for a great weekend, Ali and Mike! We loved every minute of it and miss you already! Kisses to two of my favorite little people!

Abby said...

Your kids are cute, and I'm glad you had such a fun time with G & P! You look tiny and adorable and not even close to delivering. Two months = no big deal! :) xo

Lauren said...

Great pictures. What a fun time! I wish we had lightning bugs here. :( Ali, you look adorable, and you're in the home stretch!

Katie said...

Ali, that last comment was me. My sister is here visiting and was signed into google. :)

the deKorne family said...

love your cute parents! so glad you had a fun weekend...and i think you look great. that third baby is more difficult! i think especially when theyre kinda close :) love you!

It Couldn't Be Better said...

You look beautiful, Ali. I always say (and I mean it) that I wish I could look 7 mos. pregnant every day of my life. I never felt prettier---weird, huh?

It's good to see pics of Al and Denise! They don't look one day older than they did when we were in high school.