Monday, May 17, 2010

Uncle Eric!

Uncle Eric came for a visit this weekend. He just finished up his senior year at Mizzou (one more to go and he'll have his Masters!) and he came to hang out and run a race with Mike in Cleveland. We loved having him here for a bit.
Nattie, apparently, found one of Ben's markers and thought it would be a tasty snack...
We went to Hinckley Lake on Saturday for a short hike. Ben had fun playing on the "beach" and throwing rocks in the water. It takes very little to excite him!
Eric and Mike after their half-marathon yesterday. Of course Ben was thrilled to have another race medal to add to "his" collection. :)
Finally, Ben, Nattie and I were waiting for Daddy and Eric at Mamaw's after the race yesterday and Nattie was pointing up at something in the tree. I looked up to find the little fellow on the left staring at us. Mamaw feeds the squirrels and they are the most tame things I've ever seen. It's kind of creepy actually. :)
Thanks for coming to visit, Eric! We love you!

3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

my midnight buffet buddy is all grown up. so cute glad you guys had a fun weekend!

Abby said...

My dad has a thing for the squirrels, too. They have the fattest squirrels running around their yard...

Glad you had fun with Eric!

Diane said...

Your blog always gives me a smile and good thoughts as I go to bed...love all of you!