Thursday, May 6, 2010

Overkill...

I know I'm verging on blogpost overkill this week...sue me. :) Here are, yet again, more pictures of my little sunshine girl. I think I have a real weakness for snapping her photo (starting to feel a little bad for Benny now...she definitely hogs the blogosphere with her face these days!). Of course I love my little man too, but this sweet thing will only be my baby for a few more months, so I'm documenting her every, cute, move.
We went on a short hike this evening. Being outside just makes me (and the rest of my fam) happy...
Yet another lovely art piece by my little Monet... :)

5 comments:

The Thebeaus said...

She is so cute and I am SO jealous that I don't get to put bows on a baby's head anymore!! She looks so cute in them...you should keep doing it as long as you can! By the way, you look great! The belly is cute! It's weird that you think that about other people and not yourself.

the deKorne family said...

adorable! i want that bow! i got Reese the matching outfit in 3 months. if you ever come, we will have to coordinate. :)

Abby said...

I love your sunshine girl! In that second picture she looks more like Ben in the face...maybe her expression?

Not overkill at all. Love it. And you. :)

PS - how do you get Natalie to sit still and smile? Calvin refuses. You'll notice there are like maybe five smiling pictures of him on the blog ever. He's the smiliest kid in the world, but put that camera up and his expression turns to stone.

Carrie said...

love all the pictures of the kids ... no overposting at all!!

Katie said...

Keep 'em coming, they make me smile. Love her running down the sidewalk! Your baby belly is adorable.