Monday, May 3, 2010

Ben the artist and silly Nat...

Ben brought this home from preschool today. It made me smile. He is actually getting better at drawing people, if you can believe it! I think it looks just like me...don't you?
While Ben was at preschool I snapped these photos of Nat. I told her to smile for the camera...this is what I got. Oh my...
Such a sweetie and such a girl...she somehow learned to put her purse on her shoulder. :)
Nattie, where's your head? Where's your nose? She's getting good at pointing out all her body parts and she LOVES to lift my shirt and touch my big ol' belly (Mike's too!).

Just in case you haven't seen enough of her yet...here are a few from this afternoon. She was smelling the flowers from my Azalea bush and soaking up some sunshine...

3 comments:

Abby said...

Does Ben have a resume and portfolio I can pass on to some of the designers here? I think he's got a future in art!

And Natalie is really starting to look like a little girl! Love the cheesy smile. And Calvin is also all about lifting up our shirts to poke us in the belly and go "heeee!" Silly kiddos.

the deKorne family said...

the purse thing cracks me up! i hardly even use a purse and my girls always have them thrown over a shoulder. such cute, and genius i might add kiddos...and i'm still really jealous, and kind of angry at you that nat will still wear a bow. :) can i have them when her head gets to big since you're having a boy? :)

Ben and Erin said...

Cute pics of Natalie! :) Ben's drawing is so great! So so cute. I can't imagine how proud you were when he brought that home for you.