Monday, August 31, 2009

People I love...

Natalie and I spent the weekend in Michigan with two of my very best friends, Heidi and Abby, and their precious kiddos. It was the first time I was able to meet sweet Calvin (Abby's little man). I loved spending some time with adorable Kaiya and Ava too. I love all babies...but I especially love these babies because I love their mamas so much. I know this is a lot of pictures....but I want to remember these sweet faces because, we all know, they will change too quickly.

Here are some pictures of Cal and Nattie. He is such a good little boy and absolutely ADORABLE. A picture perfect little guy in my book. Oh and Heidi was watching Isla Borowitz (bottom left picture) for part of the weekend too. What's one more baby in this mix, right? :) She was a sweet little thing! Maybe someday all these kiddos will go to TU together?

Abby and Calvin headed home Saturday afternoon and I stayed another night at Heidi and Mark's house. I just love Ava and Kaiya. I could listen to Ava talk all day. Doesn't she look just like her mama?

Finally, here are some pictures of Kaiya and Natalie. I can't wait to see how their friendship develops over the years. I LOVE these pictures of our smiley girls.

Good buddies already!

Heids and Abs...thanks for such a fun weekend...love you both! (Oh..and Mark..thanks for two awesome meals! Yum!)

9 comments:

Katie said...

What great pictures! Just a houseful of beautiful babies. Looks like y'all had SO much fun. One day I will meet all my TU friends. ;)Ha. And, what is up with the winter clothing? I know, I can't complain because when you're shoveling snow, we'll be wearing flip-flops...but, seriously??

beth said...

love the pics, looks like lots of fun, isn't it great to share so much in commom with close friends. big kisses to nat from claire and i.

MP said...

so great that you guys got together. I love all the babies together. I am sure the girls will be great friends!!

Abby said...

Love you and SO glad I got to spend time with you and Nattie. She is too precious! Love the pictures of her with Ava and Kaiya, too. Fun weekend, can't wait to do it again soon. :)

the cunningham family said...

Those are great pictures! Glad you got to have some friend and baby time. It looks like you had a great time!
I didnt post a comment on the last one, but LOVED the biscuit story. THings like that come out of my kids mouths all the time. Gotta love when it is in public too!! Made my day!

the deKorne family said...

Ava really needs to work on her Diet Coke problem. Miss you so much and loved every second of being together. Thanks for being so wonderful!

Katie said...

What cutie pies! Isn't it fun to see your babies interact? I love starting the next generation of friendships. Glad you got some good girl time in.

Mom said...

Heidi and Abby look great and are those all gorgeous kids or what? I especially love all the drool dripping off each one's chin!! I'm glad you had a fun, relaxing weekend...I bet Benny and Daddy were happy to see Mommy!

Anonymous said...

what a fun weekend! :) the pics are great!