Saturday, August 1, 2009

My big boy...

...finally learned how to write his name! I know lots of kids master this before the age of four, but he just really has never been into anything related to art, coloring, or drawing. I've never been able to really get him to sit down and practice...until this summer. Now that he's figured it out, he's writing it everywhere! :) He's having fun trying to write other letters too!

Here's a few pics from the last week or so. I like the top left picture of Ben holding Nattie in our bed this morning. He really does love her and it makes me happy. :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yea Ben! That's awesome. Thomas was the same way with learning to write. He never had any interest for the longest time. Watch out, though. Neither did Anna. And now she writes it on the walls and leather sofas.

MP said...

congratulations ben! Really most kids learn how to writetheir name before 4? I would think that this is an advanced skill for a 4 year old!! Good job!! :)

Katie said...

What cute letters! I love the big "E". :) That is a big accomplishment! Your kids are cutie pies. I love that even though they look very different, they have the same adorable ears.

Ben and Erin said...

Way to go Ben! :) So cute. I know you guys are very proud, and you should be. The pictures of the two are so sweet--I'm enjoying taking pictures of Clare "holding" Landon too. She always looks scared or proud and he is always smashed! Haha!