Thursday, September 3, 2009

Parental performance-enhancing shoe

I received a Huggies coupon booklet in the mail today and had myself a good laugh. Apparently Huggies new line of diapers, "Little Movers", are made so effectively that your baby will actually move about more quickly than he or she was able to with sub-par diaper brands...like Pampers Cruisers. :) In fact, your baby will be SO fast that Huggies has actually created their own pair of "parental performance-enhancing shoes" just so you can keep up with your little speedster.

Yes, that's right, Huggies has come out with a shoe for adults. WEIRD! Maybe I am just not up on what is hip and trendy these days (ok...so I know I'm not), but SERIOUSLY, who would wear a pair of shoes with wings and the word "Huggies" on three sides?! :) Oh..and did I mention they are velcro too? Wow!

I guess they aren't for sale to the masses yet, just part of their
"Little Movers" promotion. Sorry, but you'll have to wait just a little bit longer for your pair! :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

That is hilarious!!! What will they come up with next? I thought it was funny enough when I read the first part about the diapers helping your baby move faster. Who needs them to move any faster than they alreedy do when they are into the crawling/climbing/getting into everything phase? Go for it,Ali, see if you can order a pair in advance. Mike is such an outdoorsy guy, maybe he can wear them on your next hiking trip. :)

the deKorne family said...

Seriously??? Did you order a pair? That's crazy. And honestly, I don't want my kids any quicker than they are in Pampers Cruisers thank you very much!

Abby said...

I saw that too and thought, WHAT IN THE WORLD?! Seriously...so weird!

Courtney said...

Wow...you MUST be behind the times, because those shoes are freakin' HOTTTT! But seriously, that is one of the funniest (and might I add, one of the most ridiculous) things I have ever seen! Definitely blog-worthy :) Thanks for the laugh. Oh, and I love the new "banner" at the top of your blog - so cute!

the cunningham family said...

What?? I think Huggies need to stick to what they make best...diapers! No shoes! And, how are diapers going to make your baby move faster? I don't get that one at all! My kids are/were really quick in Cruisers, don't need them any quicker! Thanks for the laugh. By the way, I think you should get some, you'd look good in them! :)