Friday, April 10, 2009

Trip to Smoky Mtns (4) - Just hanging out...

When we weren't out exploring, we spent our time relaxing and playing in the cabin. We've been to Gatlinburg many times and we always stay at the same resort. It's really affordable and it's nice to have somewhere to hang out at night other than a small hotel room. We were able to save money by making several meals in the cabin and there was a game room in the basement that Ben and Daddy loved (pool, pinball, golden tee, etc).

Here are the rest of the pictures that didn't fit anywhere else! :) I loved spending several days with my little family. We had so much fun!
My best buddy and me being goofy on our last night...

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Those four black and white pictures make me smile!! It looks like you four had a great relaxing time together. Your pictures are awesome (I'm not sure Ben will appreciate the potty picture, but you're right..he has a cute butt!) I love the snowy pictures, too. Glad you had a safe, happy time together!

Katie said...

Your little family is adorable! What a fun trip. You guys are so adventurous! I love the snowy picture of you walking with your babies. :) So pretty! Ben's butt picture is hysterical. I'm glad you got to go somewhere for a few days together.

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

Awesome pics - I can't wait for us to take some family vacations. The smoky mountains look like fun. Like father like son. I have a picture of Mike doing the same thing Ben was doing while we were in Europe... j/k That is funny though. Have a happy easter!

Molly Wilkey said...

Looks like you had a great time! I wondered if you all ended up going when you didn't blog all last week. I am impressed by your hiking abilities with a baby pack on, not something I would attempt. way to go!