Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunshine!

The past few days have felt like summer and we've been enjoying our time outside. Natalie loved sitting out on the deck in her bouncy seat. I had to keep checking to make sure she was breathing since it was so windy...but she was smiling and kicking away.

She was sweaty after sitting out on the deck, so I took her clothes off of her to give her a bath...but before I could she fell asleep sitting up in Daddy's arms. Oh.. and the hands in the mouth have just started the last couple weeks. I feel like she might be teething already because the drool has really picked up too! :)
I'm loving her cute spring/summer clothes. She looks so adorable in her little capris. She is such a good girl. I have no idea how I got so lucky. I could just EAT her up! :)
We headed up to Cleveland on Saturday afternoon to visit Papaw in the hospital. He has cancer and it's so hard to see him sick. He and Mamaw (Mike's dad's parents) have been watching Benny, once a week, since he was three months old...so Benny is close to him and has been praying for him each night. Please pray for him as he goes through this. We just don't want to see him suffer. Papa and Nana were at the hospital too and we went out to dinner with them afterwards (picture below). I think seeing Ben and Natalie lifted their spirits.

Finally, just a few pictures of my favorite little man the last couple of days. The bottom right picture is Ben throwing the Tigger ball at me...I snapped the picture right before it hit me in the head. :)

5 comments:

the deKorne family said...

really really cute pictures! my girls got teeth at 3/4 months...could be! you are an abnormally gorgeous family. :) love you!

Abby said...

Such a cute family! It appears Natalie has her mother's skinny little legs...she looks super cute in capris! Love you all. :)

Grammy said...

Natalie is getting cuter with every blog entry! Love the picture of the nap in Mike's arms! I can't wait to see all of you in a couple weeks. Give Ben and Natalie kisses from Grammy! Also tell Wally we'll be praying for him!

Katie said...

Don't you love warm spring weather?! Natalie is beyond cute in her little outfit! And equally cute sleeping without it. :) Ben's Tigger shot is too funny.

ZFam said...

Such fun pictures! Natalie is such a little girl already! Isn't it so beautiful how your boy and girl are so different and you love them both in a crazy way that is completely their own!?

beautiful kids!