Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I attempted to take some pictures of Ben and Natalie together this morning before church....this is the best I could do! :) I wish I could have gotten some smiles out of my little girl...but she turns into Miss Serious when the camera comes out. (By the way...Keets, if you read the blog...thanks for the cute outfit for Natalie!)

I posted a blog back in September about a song that was sung at church at the time called True Love. It was sung again this morning and really sums up what Jesus did for us when he died on the cross. We hope each of you and your families had a blessed Easter.

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Sweet, sweet, and more sweet! Love your family picture! I miss my cutie-pie grandchildren!!

Ben and Erin said...

Both kids look so cute in their easter outfits. :) Hope you all had a great easter!

Katie said...

Ben and Natalie look so cute in their "Sunday best!" I love her little dress. She has the most precious expressions. I love that her stuffed animals are the same size (or bigger!) than her. Your family picture is great. You all "clean up well!" :)

MP said...

they look adorable! glad you guys also had fun on your trip. I LOVED looking at all the photos. It looks like a really neat place to visit!:)