Thursday, April 16, 2009

Brother and Sister

I've been enjoying my last week as a full-time stay-at-home mama. I go back to work next Wednesday and will keep my part-time schedule (three 10 hour days a week). I like my job a lot, but it's hard to leave my babies...especially after having 12 weeks of nothing but the two of them! I leave them in good hands, so that is comforting at least! Here are a few pictures from this week...I took the one's below this afternoon. I love Nattie's new shirt and I thought she looked adorable in it! (By the way, it's 6-9 mths...see how she fills it out already?!)

We had fun playing in the basement all afternoon yesterday. All of the toys are down there and I had been avoiding it since Natalie was born because it was a TOTAL disaster (I think that's how Ben would show his jealousy...when I couldn't give him my full attention, he'd terrorize and then act like everything was totally normal?!). Anyway, we did a major clean up/sort/organize effort yesterday afternoon and I feel much better! I didn't take any pictures of the results of our hardwork, but I did take a few of my cutie pies!
Oh..and I had to throw in these two pictures. We were playing in the tent and Ben was telling Natalie stories with all the stuffed animals. I look over and see that he has placed Grave Digger (the giant monster truck pillow) on top of Natalie. Apparently she didn't mind...it was all part of the story...made me laugh! I can't wait to see how their relationship develops. He already has a nickname for her....Natster! :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

How cute is their little relationship?! Cracking up at the giant truck on her chest! Only a brother. :) Natalie's smile makes my heart melt. Wishing you a quick week back at work so you can get back to your babies! It's so hard to leave them.

Diane said...

Ali-the photos are so cute. The bottom ones kinda remind me of the ET photos (I don't think, however, that there was a monster truck amongst the stuffed animals!) Natalie has changed just in the last couple of weeks...I'll be praying for you as you have to return to work. Love to all!

Katie said...

Natster! That's cute. Love the Gravedigger picture.

Anonymous said...

love that he put the truck on her!! great pics!

Grammy said...

Love those babies, too! Have a fun last few days before work starts again! I'd love to hear the story with the monster truck on top of baby sister!!

the deKorne family said...

really cute. i could eat natalie up! ben, too. i wish you could somehow get his voice in every post!