Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lazy weekend...

We had a nice, relaxing weekend. Benny sported his "Go Bucks" gear on Saturday for the Ohio State game and took an afternoon nap with Lucy. We headed to downtown Akron that evening to tryout a new restaurant and spent a good 30 minutes sitting on a bench watching cars go by afterwards (so fun!!?!). Ben was in heaven. Today we went to church, played in the basement with the fun "gears go round" toy Ben got from his Uncle Eric for Christmas, and then went out for ice cream and to the park. I love lazy weekends!
This video was taken Saturday morning. Benny and I were watching YouTube videos of Scrat the Squirrel from the movie Ice Age and found a WEIRD video of Scrat with gross "bathroom" sound effects added in. For those of you who do not have a little boy living in your home, this will likely not be all that amusing to you...sorry! Of course, Ben thought it was hilarious! :)

9 comments:

Katie said...

CRACKING UP out loud at the video! What a great giggle that little guy has. I love when he says, "I can't stop laughing!" I don't think anyone can watch this and not laugh. Lazy weekends are the best, aren't they? (We must have been posting at the same time tonight.) =o)

the deKorne family said...

i am going to finally have a lazy weekend, too! unless the baby decides to take that from me. :) such cute pictures-and is nice to see the father/son humor corellation! let's see some pictures of you and your belly!

Abby said...

I love lazy weekends. Wish I had more of them! Your boys are so cute. :)

ZFam said...

his giggles are so contagious...and I agree, when he yells, "I can't stop laughing!"...too funny!!!

the cunningham family said...

Love the video! I need to look up that video so Colin can watch it...I am sure he would find it just as amusing! :) Ben and him are SO much alike! I love the father and son pics too, but the video takes the cake! I can't help but laugh because his laugh is contagious!

ps- love the new collages - still Picasa? I need to find out how to do that! :)

Anonymous said...

Love that boy--smiling, laughing, AND sleeping!! He makes me smile!!

[becca] said...

i love benny.
he's so cute.
i can't wait to see him again.
he's so precious.
and his laugh is probably the cutest thing ever.

Ben and Erin said...

His laugh is so contagious and adorable. I loved watching his cute facial expressions before he'd start laughing and then when he said he couldn't stop laughing....so cute! Ben and I were both laughing out loud! :) Sounds like a great weekend of nothing, but at the same time fun things--I love those weekends. :) You can just enjoy each other and doing fun activities. Also, I thought those yearbook pics were hilarious. We did that a couple of weekends ago with my brother--it was pretty funny!

Erin and Josh said...

i love those kind of weekend! and it was made complete by the OSU jersey. :) how are you feeling??