Thursday, September 11, 2008

The county fair...

We spent a couple of hours at the good ol' Wayne County Fair tonight. Ben rode some rides and I enjoyed people watching. I am always amazed at the variety of "unique" people you can find at a county fair and I mean that in the nicest way possible. :)
No fair post would be complete without at least one photo of some kind of animal. Here is, what I believe to be, the world's largest steer (and a patriotic one at that!). It was $15 to get your picture taken with him....uh...thanks, but no thanks! :)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like Ben had a great time! Love that expression on the truck. =o) You and Mike are so cute together! You take such good shots of yourself and others with you....mine always end up too close up or cutting someone in half. That steer is scary! Wouldn't want to make him mad! Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Abby said...

Ben is so cute. What a fun way to spend the evening together.

I love your green shirt! :)

the deKorne family said...

CUTE GREEN SHIRT! cute ben, too. :)

the cunningham family said...

That animal is definitely an interesting one. Don't know if I would have paid to have a pic with him either. Poor animal! Looks like you all had lots of fun. I love the one of Mike and Ben. So cute!