Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Friends!

I spent the last three days with four of my favorite people on the planet...my college girlfriends. We met in Michigan and stayed at a cottage on a really pretty lake. It was so fun to just relax, shop, laugh, and EAT (with an emphasis on this one)! :) We have made every effort to get together as a group at least once a year since college (and it was extra special this year because we got to celebrate Jenny's birthday together!). We know the good and bad parts of each others personalities and we love each other regardless. Life really wouldn't be as fun without them. Here are a few pictures from our weekend!

Heidi is due in early October and I'm not due until January, but it was fun to compare bumps. :)
Just wanted to explain a few of the pictures below. The picture in the middle row/far left is me and Heidi with our "Hooter Hiders"...Jenny, Abby and April bought them for us so we could nurse in privacy without worrying about any inappropriate exposure...ha! The picture in the bottom row/far left was in a kitchen store in downtown Saugatuk. Abby is proudly holding a spice mix of some kind. I can't remember what it was called...but it's slogan was "Spice up your sex life, and your casseroles!" Woohoo! :)

6 comments:

MP said...

it looks like you guys had a great weekend! I love your mini-belly. You look great! And you will love the hooter hider..as i mentioned on Heidi's blog..it is the best invention ever!

Abby said...

I am going to have to use a different picture on mine than that first one - you and Heidi both have it as the top one on the page!

Thanks for a great time, I love you bunches.

Hope you and Nate will have a happy life together in El Paso.

xo,
me

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time! What fun!! AND a little girl! How exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

Your friends all look great! I'm glad you all got a weekend away to act like you are in college again! Thank God for those girls...friends are the best!!

Katie said...

Aww, looks like so much fun! There's nothing like girlfriends. I love the hooter hiders...hilarious! They are really cute, what a good idea. How adorable are you and your friend, Heidi with your baby bumps? I'm glad you posted a picture as I was waiting to see your cute little belly! Glad you got some quality girl time.

the cunningham family said...

Glad you got to spend some quality time with your friends. It is always nice to have a little time on your own and sleep in too! :) The hooter hiders are hilarious. I have seen those but never knew the actual names of them. I loved seeing your belly, you are so cute!