Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trip to MO (4) - Everything else!

This post...as you are about to see...is what my friend, Heidi, would call a "collage barrage." I apologize, in advance, but mostly wanted to share these pictures with my family and obviously, again, had a hard time narrowing down the choices. I have a picture taking illness. I'm not sure what the cure is. Anyway.... the rest of our week in MO was spent swimming, hanging out, playing old school Nintendo games, eating, etc. Ben discovered the game cabinet at my parent's house about mid-way through the week and insisted on Grammy playing every game known to man with him. There is nothing quite like playing Trivial Pursuit with a three year old. :) It was a fun week and very relaxing. :)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Benny!!

the deKorne family said...

could you be prettier? not fair. and ben. i mean really. i just play his third person conversations in my head to make me smile. :) love you......

Katie said...

I love the collage barrage! Bring it on! I have the same illness as you, which Jay can testify to after our St. Louis get away. I don't even know where to start with those pics. The close up of your Mom and Emma is beautiful, and I love the one of Emma on the lawn chair! She is precious. You take great pictures. Looks like you had a great time! Ben looks blissful in every single shot. He is such a cutie!

Abby said...

Dear Ali,

Where are you?

Love,
me

the cunningham family said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun in Missouri! I bet your parents adore their time with Ben. He looks like he had so much fun playing games and spending time with grandma and grandpa. I love seeing the pics of your brothers too. They are so grown up, but yet still look the exact same! Love all of the collages to show us little glimpses of your trip!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip. The kids sure were missing "Benny" and were glad to have you all home again.....especially Nate!