Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trip to MO (3) - Emma's Dedication

Adam and Jenny had Emma dedicated at the church Jenny grew up in last Saturday evening. It was so nice of them to do it while we were in town. My grandma Schweiss was also able to come, which I know was really special for her. My little brother, Eric, and I stood up with them as Emma's sponsors/godparents. Jenny's sister, Julie, is also a godparent, but lives in Texas and couldn't be there. It was a really nice service and I know that they will raise her to love Jesus and be great role models.



3 comments:

Katie said...

How sweet! It is special that you were all able to be there. Another big bow on that baby. I bet her Mama has so much fun dressing her up! I am always fascinated with the accessories and frills on little girls' clothes since I have a boy. You look great, too!

the cunningham family said...

What a special day for all of you. I agree with Katie, girls are so much fun to dress (just guessing here - none of us would know!) SHe is adorable and you look amazing! :)

Abby said...

Ok, so I know this post is about your adorable niece, but I just have to say that Ali, you are so stinkin' cute! Not fair ;)