Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trip to MO (2) - Happy 4th of July!

The 4th was a good day. We went swimming, my dad grilled out the world's biggest steaks (14 oz filet mignon for each of us...I WAS STUFFED...but it was good!), and we finished the day off with fireworks. Oh and as you can tell from the photos below we had a mini photo shoot with Emma and Ben. It's pretty hard to get a three month old and a three year old to pose together...but we managed to get a few cute ones. There are TONS of adorable ones of Emma though...too many to actually post here!

Grammy and her two favorite grandchildren. Don't they look patriotic? :)

I just want to squeeze her cheeks. I love her big blue eyes too!
Don't these pictures just make you want to break out into song? "God bless America...land that I love...." Ok...maybe not...but they do make me smile. :)

5 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

I love these pictures of Ben and Emma. What cute kids! And so patriotic...I love it. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, say can you see...the cutest grandchildren in the world!! :)

Abby said...

That bow is killing me. Emma is so cute! And she and Ben look like the most all-American kids on earth. I love it.

Katie said...

Adorable! They look like poster kids for a 4th of July clothing sale or something. Seriously, too cute! Emma is a sweetie pie and I think that bow was the same size as her head! I can see a mixture of her parents there...and there is definately one picture of her and Ben where they both have the big lips! =o)

the cunningham family said...

I love the flag as the background. What a neat idea! Emmas is so adorable. I love that bow on her head. Ben looks so cute holding her. I bet they had so much fun together during your visit. Not that Emma really knows yet, but oh well! :)