Monday, November 15, 2010

What I am...

Lately, Nattie, Ben and I have been addicted to watching Sesame Street songs/episodes/clips on YouTube. I ran across this song that will.i.am recorded with all of the characters and I can't stop listening to it. I've even been listening to it when the kids are asleep. It's just happy and catchy and the message is awesome. Those people over at Sesame Street are geniuses.

Impromptu family photo with my camera timer...not too terrible for the end of the day...at least we're all looking!

Ben has been watching all of our Christmas movies lately. The other afternoon he watched Elf and afterwards, he turned a big cardboard box into his sleigh. He piled some toys and books on the back and "flew" around the kitchen shouting "Merry Christmas!"
I really like the fact that our middle baby is also our only girl. I just think she'll always be something special. This age is so fun and she has the funniest little personality.
Look at my big boy! He does a great job of holding his head up and he has rolled from tummy to back three times now. I keep thinking it's a fluke, but then he does it again.
Nattie and Ben glued to Sesame Street on YouTube. A couple of times I've heard a foreign language coming from the computer, only to find that they are watching SS clips made for other countries. Apparently, they are just as entertaining when you don't understand a word Big Bird is saying. :)
Finally, a little story time with Dad (I like how Nattie has her arm around Andy)...
I'm putting up the tree this week...crazy, I know...but my WHOLE family is coming to visit this weekend and we are celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas...so, the holidays have officially arrived at our house. Woohoo!

5 comments:

MP said...

i love that you are putting your tree up this week!! that is great. I also love how natalie is your only girl in the middle. That is what I always wanted, a boy, girl, then a boy. Not sure why. Maybe because then there is not really a middle child! :):) Love all the picture!

Grammy said...

Four more days until we get our hands on those adorable kids! YAY! I agree, Sesame Street is awesome! I love all these pictures and the last one with Mike is so sweet (I like that Nattie has her arm around her brother but I especially like that Ben has his Dad's ear in his hand!?) Your kids are funny!

the deKorne family said...

That is such a cute family picture! Amazing! I was thinking how jealous I was, but then I realized soon Andy will be moving and that's why it's harder for me right now. :) Such cute pictures. I'm cracking up that you let Ben watch Elf. You are all a big bunch of cuties. Can't wait to see pics of the tree!

Molly Wilkey said...

Don't worry about putting up the tree, mine is going up this week for my own personal enjoyment! The pictures are all adorable.

Matt and Abby said...

First, I think I am putting my tree up this week too. So I totally support that.
Second..love will.i.am on SS and so does Hannah.
Third...I am the only girl in the middle of boys. It's the best place to be:)
Last...story time picture is adorable!