Monday, July 26, 2010

A week in the life...

Monday - Kite flying with Daddy. I've never seen a kite that high in the air!
Tuesday - Nattie got her cast off...she's doing great! :)
Thursday - A new splash park!
Saturday - 500 degrees outside means hanging out inside at Chuck E Cheese and getting ice cream! Can you tell they are happy? :)
Sunday - Licking brownie batter and running around in nothing but a diaper and a beach towel...woo hoo!
Monday (today!) - Going for a short walk on the tow path, feeding the geese, and checking out the wildlife.
I had to throw this one of my little diva in, just because. Doesn't she look sassy?
Finally, here is Benny getting ready for flag football camp this evening. This is the first organized sport we've put him in, so we're hoping he enjoys it...we'll see!
I love summer!

4 comments:

Karrie said...

We just had to give a shout out to Ben for going to his first football camp (do they have kickers in flag football?!:).Have fun, Ben....Taylor will need you some day!!

Abby said...

How does every week in the life of the Mosers revolve around blue sky and loving family time? I feel like a week in the life of the Breyers is full of chaos and messy house and - if we're lucky - maybe a meal together.

Sigh. I'm jealous. You make it look way too easy.

The Moser Fam... said...

Ok, Abs....I could post a picture of my disaster of a house if that would help! I don't think I've cleaned my bathrooms in maybe 3 months...I'm not joking! I will say though...that this summer is nice because Mike is off work and I'm only in the office three days a week, so four out of seven days a week we are all together as a family...all day! I know I am blessed. It really is easier to manage two kids when there are two parents both around. When school starts, it will be a different story and I will have three by myself (and we all know I won't make it look as cool as Heids does!)...oh boy!

Ben and Erin said...

Fantastic Post! I love your breakdown of the days. Natalie and Ben look like they loved every minute of your fun week. :) Isn't summer just the best?