Thursday, March 25, 2010

Things that make me smile...

Can you tell they love bath time?
This was another one of those nights when they both ended up in our bed. We aren't sure how either of them found this position comfortable...but they were both sound asleep!?
Nattie emptied the dish drawer (again) and is, apparently, very proud of herself. This is her lovely, new cheeseball grin.
Benny learned a new Bible verse tonight before bed...Proverbs 3:5-6 (sorry about the nose pick at the end...he's a boy...what can I say?). Oh...and funny story...we bought him a new children's Bible last weekend and he's been very interested in reading stories each night before bed. One morning this week he came downstairs, sat down on the couch (in nothing but his Lightning McQueen undies, I might add) and said "Mom, can you hand me my word of God? I want to read it." I laughed outloud. Guess we don't call it the Bible anymore? :)

7 comments:

Katie said...

This post made me smile. The nose pick at the end is a classic. :) And their sleeping positions?! What a riot!

Abby said...

"Can you hand me my word of God" might go down in history as my favorite Ben quote ever. He is the best. And the picture of them sleeping is both hilarious and adorable!

Grammy said...

Way to go, Benny! Keep reading your "word of God" and He will make your path "smooth and straight!" Love Nattie's cheesy smile and how in the world could those children stay asleep in THAT position? See you in a couple weeks...can't wait!

Adam, Jenny, Emma, and Audrey said...

Emma loved the video of Ben and at the end yelled "now see Nattie!" so can we please have a Nattie video?! Also, I can't believe they were asleep in that position! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Christina said...

Finally caught up on the Moser Blog...nose picking and Proverbs, daddies and dedications, and Ben brings the Word! My niece and nephew made my week! I look forward to squeezing them next weekend. (p.s. I can stick my belly out that far too, Ali, but not because I'm pregnant! Yikes! Warning: being newly married and happy is a risk to your previously single and skinnier self)

Karrie said...

Loved this post. I had to share with Josh the Ben story about the "word of God" and his immediate response was to state that he thinks Ben will be a pastor some day and he wasn't kidding :). Maybe Josh is on to something?!:)

Ben and Erin said...

Ben is too precious! I love his little voice. :) He's doing great with his memory verse too. It's amazing what children can memorize at such a young age too. Natalie is a little cutie pie as well. The bath pic of the two of them is so cute. I love having my two in the tub together too. Also, I can't believe they were sleeping in that position. I'm so glad you caught that on camera. Have a great rest of the week. :)