Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The gut, the babe, and the nut!

So, I guess when you are pregnant with your third you show a little sooner than normal? I don't know, but that's what I'm telling myself because I've had a belly for well over a month now (I'm 17 weeks along this week). I heard the baby's heartbeat on Monday...160 beats per minute...maybe Ben will have another little sister?! I'll find out on April 12th!
The gut..
Here's my snuggle bug after her bath tonight. She is in love with this Elmo hooded towel and has to snuggle with it before bed (she gets mad when I hang it up to dry). She's in love with everything Elmo right now. She just lights up whenever she see's his face on anything. Why is that furry, red monster so appealing to the one-year-old crowd? Somebody at Seasame Street is a genius.
The babe...
1 - We like to stick her in boxes to keep her occupied for a moment. 2 - She discovered her reflection in the bathtub faucet and had fun giggling at herself. 3 - She is so cute with her baby dolls. She likes to carry them places, rock them, and pat their backs...adorable!
Last, but not least, here's a video of my crazy kiddos in the tub together this week. If you are overly concerned with germs and/or general cleanliness you may not want to watch this video. I realize how gross this may be to some, but Nattie doesn't seem to mind...ha ha! At least they are related, right? She thinks her big brother is hilarious. (Oh...and pardon the big scab on Ben's face. He said he fell down the stairs on his face?? Not sure how or when that happened?!)
The nut (aka Ben)...

5 comments:

Katie said...

Well, it might be gross, but it's pretty darn cute. My favorite is "Ben! That's gross," then, "giggle snicker." I have video of Thomas and Anna trading pacifiers over and over. It reminded me of that sweet, er, germy moment. ;)

Abby said...

Ha! They are so cute together and it must be pretty fun to have an older brother like Ben! You look adorable. And that's not a gut, that's a baby. VERY CLEARLY a baby! Love you. :)

The Thebeaus said...

Cute video!! And the "gut" looks cute!! I haven't been brave enough to even take a picture of mine..ha!

Katie said...

Laughing out loud at the video!! Gross, yes, but super cute. Natalie didn't seem to mind. I love the titles of your posts! I couldn't wait to see what a gut, babe, and nut had in common. :) You look great! Such a cute little belly.

Anonymous said...

Ali, you look cute. I'm jealous! I laughed so hard I cried when I read your post about the "grossness" of bathtime. Oh, if only the world knew of the things that happen in the homes of multiple little ones.....no one would enter our homes! :)

Also, I started a blog. Check it out: www.itcouldnotbebetter.blogspot.com

Wendy