Saturday, March 6, 2010

The smiley, little terrorizer...

I had a lot of random pictures of Nat on my camera, so I thought I'd post them. She is such a smiley girl and I love that about her. The bottom middle picture of the collage is what she does when we say "Where is Nattie's belly?" :)
Here she is looking a lot like one of her Daddy's baby pictures...
Finally, this is what my cute little one-year-old will do if ignored for any amount of time. Mike and I were relishing just lounging on the couch this morning and didn't have the energy to stop the little terrorizer from creating messes all over our house. She would just go from one thing to the next. Oh well, sometimes it's just worth it for a little relaxation! :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Love the mess collage! Crack me up! She is too cute. How are you feeling?

the deKorne family said...

She is so beautiful!!! Makes up for the messes. :) Good thing you are so much more energetic than I am and can eventually clean them up. :)

Grammy said...

At least she is smiling through all of her terrorizing!? Looking forward to hugs and kisses on her when you visit in April!

Katie said...

I love the baby picture! They look so much alike. Wow.

Cute little messes, aren't they, though?

Adam, Jenny, Emma, and Audrey said...

I can't believe how much they look alike in that picture! She is a cute little terrorizer! I agree with you though, sometimes it is worth a little mess for some relaxation! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Abby said...

My house looks the same. I sacrificed my shot at a nap yesterday to clean it up, and by the end of the day it looked the same as it did before I cleaned. I should have napped. :) Natalie gets cuter and cuter...she sure is the spitting image of her daddy!