Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The weekend...

We had a relaxing Father's Day weekend. We spent Sunday celebrating with Papa and are looking forward to spending next week with Pops in Missouri. We are so blessed to have two awesome dads. We love them both very much. I took several pictures of Papa and Ben together shooting a dart gun in Papa's backyard (Ben was loving it!), but for some reason they turned out blurry. I'm still trying to figure out some of the settings on my camera. Anyway, below are a few pictures from the weekend. I especially LOVE the picture of Mike and Nattie. I included it in the video I made for him, but I thought it was cute enough to be posted again. We are looking forward to this weekend when Brad and Christina get married and then a week long vacation at my parents. Summer is here!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Her purple outfit is precious! Love the one of her and her daddy. She is the sweetest thing. Don't you love summertime?

Grammy said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet....lavender is that girl's color with those big blue eyes! I LOVE that expression in the picture with the bow! Can't wait to spend the week with all of you!

the cunningham family said...

I love Natalie's accessories! That bow is adorable! Your kids are too cute! Have a great time at the wedding and at your parents house in MO! How fun!
ps- I did get a new camera! :) Steve surprised me for Mother's day and my birthday and got me the camera I have been wanting for a long time! :) I don't know how he knew which one to get...maybe he found the list laying out?? I'll never know! hehe! :)

beth said...

i agree with denise i love when nat makes that face, she is making in the pic with bow. i think i may just crash your little family reunion in mo. miss ya all. cute, cute, and more cute you all are.

Karrie said...

Sounds like you are having a good summer! We just talked about you as we are currently hanging out for a few days in St. Louis and enjoying it (even though it is hot, hot, hot). Tell Brad congrats from us and we hope to see you guys soon!
Love, The Gerbers'

the deKorne family said...

such cute pictures. she is such a doll baby! love your new background, too!

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

Hey guys - the kids are looking great. That was a nice tribute to Mike for fathers day. Natalie is growing up so fast. Hope your summer is going great - take care.

Diane said...

How long has Natalie been "Nat" or "Nattie"?! You know this will stick? She is SO cute-wish we could come to MO. this week and see her--hopefully before she starts school anyway. Bet Grammy and Pops have been counting down the days, clearing their calendars, and getting the pool ready! Have a great and glorious time. Love you all!