Sunday, June 7, 2009

I heart weekends!

We had a nice, relaxing weekend. I accomplished some things I've been needing to get done for Brad and Christina's wedding (shoes, rehearsal dress, etc) and had fun hanging out with my little fam. Nattie wore a few of her newer spring/summer outfits this weekend and, as always, I thought she looked adorable. Little girl clothes are just so bright and cheery. I'm not having to accessorize with bows as much lately, as I think she's starting to look more and more girly...even with minimal hair! :)

This afternoon after church Ben was napping and Mike was at the gym for something with b-ball, so I was lying on the couch holding a sleeping Nattie, flipping through channels on TV. I started watching a wonderful Samuel L. Jackson flick (note sarcasm) and got sucked in...Snakes on a Plane. Let me tell you...that is one quality film. :) I'm sad to admit...I've seen it before (if you can believe that), but it just made me really glad that I don't have the need to fly anywhere anytime soon. I can't say I recommend that you run out and rent this one...but it was oddly funny and creepy all at the same time. Who comes up with this crap and why have I actually seen it twice now?! I don't blame you for judging me. :)

4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

so cute! she is absolutely precious. i can't believe she will still sleep on you. not sure how i made mine only sleep in cribs. love the clothes!! love you!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh, the picture of the two of them sleeping is sooo sweet!!! I am impressed you got them both to sleep simultaneously! Nice work! :) I drool over all of my friends' cute baby girl clothes. Those ladybug capris?! Love them! She is looking girly. You look great, too! Even if you do watch Snakes on a Plane. Twice. :)

Adam, Jenny, Emma, and Audrey said...

I love Natalie's ladybug outfit! So cute. It looks like Benny is loving having a little sister. Can't wait to see you guys, maybe we will have time to watch Snakes on a Plane together! That would be a great movie for your brother Adam to watch!

MP said...

I love the picture of them sleeping. And..I heart weekends to. I think most days I just live for them! :)