Friday, December 10, 2010

Crayons in my pants, blueberries, and giggles...

Just another day and more fiesty behavior from my wild woman (see countertop). Apparently, I need to watch more closely when Nat is using crayons. You'd think I'd have learned after the whole wall incident. Doesn't she look proud? :)

This afternoon, after another attempt at coloring, I picked Nattie up and felt something funny poking me. I lifted up her shirt to find that she had a collection of markers and crayons down her onsie. You just never know when you might need one.

Small, medium, and large...

I love him...

My handsome snowman... Oh and in Benny news, he and Natalie were playing with their Little People nativity yesterday afternoon and I heard Ben scold the angel for "going off looking for blueberries and getting stuck in a tree." Hmmm...I don't recall that part of the Christmas story?? :)

We went to watch some Grizzly basketball tonight (Mike is one of the coaches) and Nattie was the cutest little fan in the stands (at least according to her totally unbiased mother)...

I can't help but kiss this face everytime I'm near it...
Finally, the little giggle box for your viewing pleasure...

4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

ugh that video. i could eat him! or as katie would say, bake him into little andy cookies and eat him. :) they are all adorable! did the magic eraser work on the wall the other day??

Diane said...

Love the video--he is so adorable! In fact, they all are. You and Mike are truly blessed! Looks like you've recovered when it comes to naming blogs--Nattie sure helps! Love to you all.

Katie said...

Oh my! That picture of Nattie and the crayons and markers in her onesie is hilarious. She's awesome.

Abby said...

The crayons and markers is my favorite part of this entire post, though they are ALL adorable. Love those babies of yours. Oh, and you, too. :)