Monday, May 2, 2011

The Littles...

The two littlest Moser people...


There is really not much in this world that is cuter than this face...in this mama's opinion!


I wasn't joking...he's just a joy...even with a case of croup (poor wheezy little guy!). He turned eight months old on the 29th. He is chunky, and smiley, and pulling up on everything!



And this one...well, she's just as spunky as ever. I was reading a friend's blog and she was talking about her two-year-old saying that everything was "mine." Well, that is definitely Nat these days. If there is any question as to who owns what in our house...have no fear...Nattie will clear it up...it's HERS! "MY MOMMY!" "MY SHIRT!" "MY BABY ANDY!" "MY CANDY!" It's fun to argue with her and see what she'll do..."No, Nat...he's actually MY BABY ANDY!" I know, I know...that's mean. :)


Oh...and I don't typically try to color coordinate every item of my child's clothing, as this photo might suggest. She was "helping" me do some yard work and it was chilly out...this was the best ensemble we could come up with at 9:30 am on a Thursday.



This is pretty much what she looks like after every meal. I sometimes remember the bib...but some days, well, I just don't care! The bigger concern might be the fact that she's still in her pajamas at dinnertime...but, like I said, some days, well, I just don't care! How is it possible that she could get spaghetti up and down her arms and in her hair?? I actually even found a piece hanging out the side of her diaper. :) Crazy woman!

7 comments:

the deKorne family said...

so cute! i can totally hear you arguing with her about that. :) i love you! and those cute faces! you're right, andy is crazy adorable. wish i could squeeze all of you.

Grammy said...

I love the expressions on their faces in the first picture and Nattie's hair is REALLY growing (especially on top)! Maybe you'll be able to do those french braids by summer!? Miss you guys. We're counting the days until Ben's birthday weekend!

nana Kim said...

To me, those are two of the three cutest faces in the world. I agree with Grammy that Nattie's hair looks really long and curly in that first photo. Miss those faces too!! You need to post a new photo every day!

Jackie said...

So cute!! I can't wait to see you guys and meet adorable andy!!

Katie said...

I love the fact that she eats enough spaghetti to get it in her diaper! :) Your kiddos are so cute! How is Andy 8 months old already!?

Anonymous said...

Your little Andy is just about the cutest little guy I've seen...ever!! I love his smile!

Matt and Abby said...

Hannah eats just like your Nattie, unbelievable girls!! Hannah today even shouted at me that something was hers. I think the world would implode of our girls were in the same room....
Andy's face is adorable, you aren't biased:)