Friday, April 15, 2011

Meet Me in St. Louis (2)...

We visited Great-Grandma Schweiss in her new apartment one morning. She is the sweetest and, of course, made me my favorite meal in the whole wide world...her home made noodles, ham/beans, stewed tomatoes and corn bread...YUM! I am amazed at how sharp she is at 90 years old. I just love her.



Nat, Emmy, and Ben spent a good chunk of time during the week messing with all of Grammy's "art" supplies. One evening they COVERED her in stickers and thought it was hilarious. :)


We spent a lot of time at different parks during the week. Nat and Emma were especially cute together during this outing.



My pretty girl...


Look closely...he was sleeping and I turned around to see him checking things out!


Little explorers....


Andy couldn't do much exploring just yet, so he took part in one of my many photo shoots. I love this kid. He is precious to me.


No comments: