Thursday, April 21, 2011

I love...

chalk covered knees...



our sweet neighbor Kailin who Nattie LOVES and looks up to...


my big boy who got this kite up in the air all by himself...


watching my little man enjoy his first ride in the swing on our deck...


snuggle time...


watching Benny grow into a funny, sensitive, smart, and loving little boy...




sweet smiles and silly faces...


new teeth and the funny things A-dub enjoys chewing on...


watching Nattie create lovely scribble art...


laughing at Andy while he eats bubbles and kicks like a wild man in the tub...


the cute relationship between Ben and Ellie...




spending time with people we love (Sesame Street Live!)...


seeing Benny all decked out in his new soccer uniform and watching him get so excited to try out a new sport...


I love my life!

7 comments:

Katie said...

And I love your blog! I already said it, but I'm glad you're back. Is Ben going to Kindergarten in the fall? I registered Rose yesterday. Wow.

Katie said...

So cute! The colors in these pictures are so vibrant.

Nana Kim said...

I love all those things you love. That is a great blog. Thank you.

MP said...

Ahh love all the new pics!! They are great!! You guys keep busy!

the deKorne family said...

Hope the love is bringing you out of the funk. :) Love you and seeing these pics, and the fabulous ones from STL. So glad you had a fun few weeks...love you!

Ben and Erin said...

Great pics of the kids. Ben looks so cute in his soccer uniform too! Looks like you had fun in St. Louis too. :) I thought about taking Clare to Sesame Street Live, but decided to wait until Landon was a bit older so they could both enjoy it. I'm sure it was a cute show! I hope you are doing well. :)

Abby said...

Love your cutie babies. They are so sweet. Miss you. xoxo