Monday, March 7, 2011

Mixed Bag Monday...

I said it a week ago and I'll say it again...I need spring to get here. I've had enough indoor time to last me until next winter. I need temperatures that are in the 60's....not 30's. I need some sunshine people. When we can't go outside, we do dumb things...like take pictures of ourselves making ridiculous faces.
Poor buddy got the flu on Friday night. It's awful watching little people throw up and not being able to help. The puking transitioned to really icky diapers on Saturday night...but I think he's almost kicked the bug now. Unfortunately, he gave it to his Daddy and big brother (who are both currently sleeping in my bed...ick!). Just waiting for it to strike poor Nat and me. :(
Well, you can't tell one bit from these pictures that he hasn't been feeling well. He's such a dreamy baby...I am very lucky.

I changed Andy's diaper after a blowout and ran upstairs to grab him another outfit. When I came down, this is how I found him. Precious!
Apparently, Nattie wanted to go out in the snow. She came into the office the other day sporting this lovely ensemble. Hat...one mitten....and her brothers old boots. I'm just impressed she could get the boots on AND on the right feet. :)
Benny's pre-K class had a field trip to the Great Lakes Science Center this past week. He couldn't go without an adult chaperone. Well, the adult chaperone (ME!) couldn't go without taking her other two kiddos. Andy was great and sat in his baby seat in the stroller from 9 am to almost 3 pm without crying once! He made chasing Ben and Nat much easier.
Sleeping in the stroller....
Fun at the Science Center!
Babies in a basket...
Babies in a basket gone bad...
Happy mixed bag Monday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love "babies in a basket gone bad!" :) We are ready for spring, too. More illness and snow than I can handle!

Diane said...

Praying for you guys asking the Lord to meet each and every need. Love you!