Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Deja Vu

My posts are all the same these days, but I figure there are at least two people out there who don't mind looking at these faces over and over again...Grammy and Nana...so, this post is for you two! :)

I like these people.

This is probably the more realistic shot of the two though. Let's face it...I have 20 of these for every one of the picture above.

Benny lost his second tooth in the bathtub this week! He really wanted to take the tooth to show and tell at pre-K. He asked me if I thought the Tooth Fairy would leave him money under his pillow, but NOT take his tooth. Luckily, the Tooth Fairy is cool like that.

Poor buddy had to eat green beans AND wear his sister's pink bib...but he's still smiling!

The many faces of A-Dub...

This girl is cracking us up more everyday. Her speech has really started to improve and she is talking in sentences more and more. She still throws in a few words here and there that we don't recognize at all, but she's getting there!

One of the funniest things she is saying now is when she's looking for something or someone...she'll say..."Paci are?" or "Daddy are?" As in..."Where is my paci?" or "Where is Daddy?" I try not to compare her to Ben who, at her age, was telling us complete stories and perfectly pronouncing every word. She is figuring it out in her own time and I'm fine with that.

Today, I was helping her put a diaper on her baby doll and she did NOT want my help. She said, "No, no, Mommy! Don't ever do again!" Apparently, she's heard me say that to her one too many times!

She insisted on wearing this ugly hat that Benny got the other day while hanging out with Papa at the muffler shop...

Benny was really sick with the flu for the better part of last week, so by the end of the week, I was really tired of cleaning up puke! I felt so bad for my buddy, but if I had to clean up another pile of vomit, I was going to flip out!

One evening, he threw up all over the kitchen floor for the third time that day...so, I took all of my kiddos upstairs to bathe them before anyone walked through the mess. I bathed them quickly and put them in their respective rooms and told them to play quietly while I went downstairs to clean up the mess.

Sometimes Nat will play nicely in her room and other times...well, not so much. Apparently she wasn't in the mood this particular evening to play nice. I came back upstairs to find several drawers emptied, bows dumped, toys thrown haphazardly everywhere and just general chaos. She basically decided that if she was going to be locked in her room for 20 minutes alone, she'd SHOW me. She did a good job smoothing over the whole thing by flashing me her cute little smile. I just left the mess and put her to bed...I had dealt with enough messes for one day!

Finally, here are some short videos of Nat and Andy. This is Nattie's lovely rendition of "Jesus Loves Me." Don't ask me what the random screaming of some of the words is all about. She's a nut, but I love her.



Goofy girl....



This is a few weeks old...he makes me smile.


11 comments:

Nana Kim said...

I do look forward to seeing these. If you had a new one every day that would be fine with me. These are my little sweethearts and I love every minute of their videos and looking at their pretty faces.

beth said...

Ali you can count me in as one who enjoys seeing your blog daily. love the videos andy and nat sing at the same high pitch. miss ya.

Grammy said...

You are right, Ali. Grammy and Nana can't get enough of your cuties! Love the videos, too. We all can't wait for your visit. Emma plans on a dress-up day with Nattie, tea party and all!

papa said...

Love the hat!
papa

Diane said...

I definitely look forward to seeing your little sweeties, but don't always comment. I feel like I know them from the blog. That middle one is a scream-would like to spend some time with her! And Andy is such a sweetheart. Ben is growing up all of a sudden. Love you all!

the deKorne family said...

so precious! love those cuties and you are beautiful. :) love seeing them in person! thanks for the vids. :)

Ben and Erin said...

Cute pics of your kids. I always love your videos and glad you shared them. Landon has those same jammies as Andy in the last video. :)

Abby said...

I am so behind on everyone's blogs, please excuse my really late comment! While I love the first picture, I really love the second one. Poor Andy. :) They are all too cute. And I'm so happy for videos. It really is nice to hear them once in a while since I never get to see them. I need to be better about that! xoxo

April Gann said...

Yes, I am also late on commenting, but I love the blogs. Have been missing your updates lately. I loved the vid of Nattie kissing the camera. Seriously cute. Also, love your new artsy pic edits. What editor do you use? Love you lots.

Katie said...

I'm missing your blog. :(

Carrie said...

hey ... i've missed seeing pictures of your kiddos! hope all is well! :)