Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My typical two-year-old...

1 - Ok, so maybe this one isn't so typical. She was just doing a little pumping...that's normal, right?
2 - Every Snow White needs a cowboy hat (x2) and a maraca to complete her look!
3 - She refused to let me help her eat her chocolate pudding. Her favorite response when I offer to help..." ME DOOOOD IT!" (aka "Back off, Mom! I am doing this myself and if you try to come near me again I will scream and possibly hit you.")


Finally, here she is in full blown meltdown mode because I wouldn't let her get down from her seat at the dinner table and run around the house carrying her food in her hands. :) She's still cute...even while screaming bloody murder.

8 comments:

Nana Kim said...

That is my sweet little granddaughter!!

Molly Wilkey said...

I love that you are doing a photo shoot during her meltdown!

Katie said...

She is such a cute little stinker! I am glad I'm not the only mom that takes meltdown pictures. I video, too, which really makes Holden mad. I tell him they're for payback someday when he has girlfriends....I could also use them as good birth control when he is of an age that I need to warn him about that!!!! Ha!

April Gann said...

I want to know what she was saying during the pumping picture. Caption, please. Way to post a day in the life of Nattie! Love it.

MP said...

Sounds typical!! Of course her adorability makes up for all the two yr old stuff;)

Abby said...

I see a similar face every single day. Pretty sure two is not going to be kind to me...

Diane said...

Honestly, does your camera just go with you room to room all day--how do you get a "meltdown" photo??!!!Would love to get Nattie and Sophie together. (Thelma and Louise, maybe?)

the deKorne family said...

those top pictures will be so awesome in her wedding slide show. actually the bottom ones won't be bad either. :) how did you keep her in the chair? that's my problem. so adorable!