Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweet thing...

I know some of you thought I fell off the face of the earth given my record breaking hiatus from blogging (I knew it was time to post something when I started getting random emails and voice mails asking if everything was alright! :)). I was really busy and stressed this month, but I'm better now and will have much to post about in the next couple of days.

Tomorrow, my sweet baby girl turns one year old! I can't believe it! She is just so precious! She is getting feistier by the day, loves hugging on her baby dolls (while making a grunt sound...you know like you would if you give someone a big squeeze...so cute!) and is now walking all over the house unprompted (just in the last week or two). We have been affectionately referring to her as "Na Na Baby" ever since Christmas. My niece Emma called her "Na Na" when we saw her last and it stuck. :) Benny has been really cute with her as she's been learning to walk. He claps for her and talks to her in this high pitched voice telling her "Good job, Sissy!" He can't wait for her big b-day party this weekend. Although I've had to tell him 20 times we are not having a pinata?! I guess I'll have to be sure to get one for his b-day?!

"Hi, Mom!"

"My finger tastes good, but will you give me some real food already?" She's a little piggy most of the time. It is a WELCOME change from her big brother's eating habits!

9 comments:

Katie said...

Glad you're back! I was wondering what happened to you! :) I can't believe Natalie is going to be 1. I'm sure you can't, either! You blink and they grow. She is such a cutie! Hope she has a great bday!

Nana Kim said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl. One year ago through the terrible snow storm. Today isn't quite as bad. Nana Loves you very much!!

Grammy said...

Happy Birthday to sweet little Na Na! Emma was trying to sing to you yesterday! I'm so glad that Pops and I get to sing to you in person...see you in a few hours...can't wait to squeeze you and Benny! Love you!

Abby said...

Darling baby...she is so cute. And I love that puffy vest. :) Happy first birthday, Nattie!

beth said...

happy birthday, nattie, how can you be one already and i have only seen you twice. love you, big hugs and kisses to you on your big day. share them with benny.

Karrie said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie! We thank God for the gift of you and we are looking forward to meeting you in a month!

Adam, Jenny, Emma, and Audrey said...

Good thing for the new post. My sister called me last weekend and Adam called one day from work both of them making sure you were ok! Happy Birthday to Nattie! We love her too! I was going to send you a video of Emma saying Happy Birthday to her but we are way behind on uploading our videos! Have a good weekend, we wish we were there too!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to Nattie!

Molly Wilkey said...

:) I am glad to see your posts, I was real close to emailing you as well to make sure everything was ok. But then I got to thinking how busy I am and it is just me. I just have to go to work and come home and find myself something to eat. I am not busy with two kids and a husband on top of the job. Don't worry about taking a haitus, we all need them from time to time!